Looking for more information about the topics addressed in our recent posts? Read through the following resources for more details on event and vacation planning, and how to choose the right venue for both.
- If you’re trying to plan a corporate conference or seminar, this About.com Seminar Planning Checklist will help you organize the process and make the right venue selection.
- For tips on how to plan special events and recreational activities during your next business conference or convention, see this eHow.com post on Ideas for Special Corporate Events.
- If you’d like advice on how to increase the productivity of yourself and your colleagues during your corporate event, read through LifeHack.org’s list of 50 Ways to Increase Your Productivity.
- Think you may be a workaholic? Visit Workaholics-Anonymous.org and answer these 20 Questions—if you answered yes to three or more, maybe it’s time for you to take a vacation!
- Want to know more about the origins of stress? See MayoClinic.com’s overview of the condition and how it affects your health, and consider making an effort to relax more with periodic pampering and time away from work to avoid the worst complications of anxiety.