Are you getting ready for an upcoming vacation or special event? Finding the right venue can ensure that you make the most of your time away from the home. The perfect hotel will offer a variety of features that you can use to help you relax. Here at Turf Valley, our in-house spa provides an assortment of pampering and relaxing treatments. These spa-related do’s and don’ts will make sure that you arrive with the proper knowledge of spa etiquette:
- Do check out the spa treatments before you visit. Doing a little bit of research before visiting the spa will allow you to choose the treatment you want and get started right away! Treatments at Turf Valley’s spa include a Monday Special, our Girlfriends’ Getaway Overnight Package, our Spa Romance Overnight Package, and more.
- Do arrive early. Treat your spa appointment like you would treat a medical appointment: make it your business to arrive early! If you are late, you may be limiting the number of guests that the spa can treat that day. If you arrive early, you will be able to learn more about your chosen treatment before undergoing it.
- Do communicate with your spa technician. Your comfort holds the top priority during any spa treatment. Keeping a flow of communication with your spa technician will allow you to speak your mind, giving your spa technician the knowledge they need to provide the best treatment for your needs.
- Don’t speak too loudly in the lobby and other common areas. It’s important to be courteous to other spa guests. You can do this by keeping a calm and quiet voice when spending time in common areas such as the lobby.
- Don’t wear jewelry or makeup. It’s important to arrive at the spa without the usual accessories you may enjoy. Wearing jewelry or makeup can cause a distraction during your treatment. Makeup will need to be washed off and jewelry runs the risk of being damaged.
If you are ready to start planning, you can contact the team at Turf Valley in the Baltimore area. Visit us online or call us today at (410) 465-1500.